• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Quote Guessing Game Round 2~!

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larinon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quote
Wow, so both Skylark and I beat you to Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 quotes? That's pretty harsh man Wink

Seriously though, a lot of it just comes down to timing and luck. I don't really remember getting as many as five right, but it's cool I got onto the bold section of the list Very Happy

I don't know if there are any particular series that I feel I'd have to take ownership of as far as recognizing its quotes. Maybe Lain, but that's all that comes to mind.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Skylark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quote
Har, I didn't beat dtm to it - it was his turn and he picked the quote that I correctly guessed. I don't really watch these threads often enough to pick up the points I possibly could guess correctly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quote
I'll give Swordmagess some credit for posting so many minigames right before a maingame, resulting in many unsolved minigames. And it was actually quite funny to come across all those. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 101 of 101