• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Negative Positive Angler

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoe99

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 6:02 am Reply with quote
Where’s the review?
Nyapan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 12:14 pm Reply with quote
I've liked it a lot so far and I hope it manages to get more recognition in this stacked season. I've never fished either but I like seeing passoniate people so it works for me.
While I understand why people may think Hiro is an annoying coward, I think it's understandable given his circumstances and pretty realistic. Takaaki is the highlight of the series for me so far, I love reassuring presences like him and I'm looking forward to seeing more of his backstory down the line.
milkyy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 1:08 pm Reply with quote
I've never been fishing, but always wanted to. This series seems like a home run for me- I absolutely love a comfy character drama with emotional stakes.
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 9:07 pm Reply with quote
milkyy wrote:
I've never been fishing, but always wanted to. This series seems like a home run for me- I absolutely love a comfy character drama with emotional stakes.
I'd recommend it. A good activity to think on stuff and self reflect on your life. . Very relaxing. And that's just if you're fishing by yourself. Social fishing is like playing video games with friends. And seconded on comfy character dramas!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1