• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Does anyone know when the Naruto fillers will end?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pookalator2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quote
It seems like forever, does anyone know how far ahead the manga is in japan and if theirs enough material to to stop the filler episodes.
Vortextk

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quote
"Enough material" is never enough. If you think about it, it took FOREVER to get to the fillers. Besides not even a dozen episodes of filler, it was smooth until mid 130's? I think it's been said there is enough manga for like 25 episodes of new material as of now. So it would probably take another year to catch up to the manga when we get back to the anime.

I believe no one actually knows when the fillers end. ANN has the latest episode titles, and a few in advance. When you see something that has to deal with Kakashi(or the numerous posts when it happens most likely), we should be out of fillers.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quote
Actually, there was some filler around episode 100 (the race arc was filler and there were some random episodes that were filler) and some aspects of the Chuunin Exam arc were lengthened (in the manga, you don't actually see the fight between Temari and Ten-Ten).
coolerimmortal

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quote
pookalator2 wrote:
It seems like forever, does anyone know how far ahead the manga is in japan and if theirs enough material to to stop the filler episodes.

There is certainly enough material...The manga is an entire story arc ahead of the anime. Basically, the anime is stuck around chapter 250 of the manga, if I recall...The last chapter in Japan was 307.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1