• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Pictures of characters from trigun

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vashbebop21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:44 am Reply with quote
Confused Does anyone know where I can get solo pics of Knives Millions, Milly Thompson, Meryl Stryfe and Nicolas D. Wolfwood? I have five different accounts on my comp and was going to use the pics for each respective account (if you couldn't guess already the account names are named after the Trigun characters and the one i've got already is Vash).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Just go to Google.com, click the Image tab and type in either the character's name or just Trigun and find the pic you want.

By the way, his name is Million Knives, not Knives Millions. I know it sounds strange having his name come second, but it's not so unusual for Nightow. In Gungrave the main character is Grave, but his full name is Beyond the Grave.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1