• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samurai Deeper Kyo Ending

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 am Reply with quote
Hi!
I just finished watching Samurai Deeper Kyo, and I was truly amazed by the classic "dark hero". And the plot line was awesome, full of twists and turns Wink. But in the end I got a little confused, who was the guy standing by the beach? Kyoshiro or Kyo? spoiler[ It sure looked like Kyoshiro, and does that mean Kyoshiro killed Kyo, or did they become "one" again? ]
And also, does the story continue in the manga?

Sry if this is a stupid question, just thought I'd have someone else explain it to me, since I didn't understand it too well myself Rolling Eyes .

Cheers
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:47 pm Reply with quote
The manga is over 30 volumes in Japan and still going. Whatever happened in the last few episodes of the anime probably didn't happen in the manga. So, yes, the manga goes way beyond the anime.
The Seventh Son

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The manga is over 30 volumes in Japan and still going. Whatever happened in the last few episodes of the anime probably didn't happen in the manga. So, yes, the manga goes way beyond the anime.

30!?holy f***ing s***, theyre only up to 16 in the US. and with the rate theyre releasing the volumes, itll be years before we see the end. and the manga seemed to be toward the climax too. this better not turn into DBZ: samurai version or whatever. sure its superhuman stuff, but now im gonna be afraid that aliens are gonna invade and goku...er, i mean kyo (lmao) is gonna....omg this sucks
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1