• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Dungeon People Anime Series Review

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Cunningham

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:13 am Reply with quote
It's both a bit too dry and a bit too niche to easily recommend, but it very much hit the spot for me, to the point where I've got the first volume of the manga ordered.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:14 pm Reply with quote
I too was baffled by those brown subtitle cards. Didn't anyone look at how that turned out while they were processing them? I also had a similar problem with Wistoria, where the subs on the info cards were hard to read because of the yellow outlines on a sepia background, though not as bad as this.

Aside from that, I had a good time with this, and hope to find out more about Clay's and Belle's pasts.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:47 pm Reply with quote
My only complaint is that the manga is just 1 volume ahead, it would be nice if the anime could lead to an increased pace of the chapter release, i need more maid Clay.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:33 pm Reply with quote
I really like how cute the show was and some of the logic behind the functioning of the dungeon was well thought out. The dark bits surprised me but it is a show about a dungeon were people run the risk of dying (plus that some of said people in the show were not good people).

I would like to find out what happened to Clay's father so maybe there will be a second season someday.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1