• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I LOVE GRAVITATION!!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkAngelSetsuna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:44 am Reply with quote
Hey! I'm just a rookie here so I'm not very familiar here but I so wanna make a forum for the ever-so gorgoeus animanga Gravitation of Maki Murakami-sensei! Wink

So, does anybody in the house like Gravi 'sides me? I know I am!! And I'm soooooo obsess over it! You should see! I practically...

and...

*!

I really love Ryuichi!!!!!!!!
Ilze88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Beleive me, you are not alone. There's about one billion other yaoi-nites out there that just love Gravi. I dunno how many are on this site though.

I like Gravitation. It's pretty funny and the animation is nice. I haven't seen all of it however but from what I've seen it's a good anime.
Suikoden6880

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I am one of those people who loves Gravitation as well. Though, I like the manga better than the anime, because....*ponders* There's just sumthing about the anime that sumwhat bothers me. *shrugs* But I still need to get vol.4!! Oh, and I do love the songs in there! ^ ^ So techno-ish...

Last edited by Suikoden6880 on Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
hagakure|returns

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:35 pm Reply with quote
DarkAngelSetsuna wrote:
Hey! I'm just a rookie here so I'm not very familiar here but I so wanna make a forum for the ever-so gorgoeus animanga Gravitation of Maki Murakami-sensei! Wink

So, does anybody in the house like Gravi 'sides me? I know I am!! And I'm soooooo obsess over it! You should see! I practically...

and...

*!

I really love Ryuichi!!!!!!!!

It's great that you declair your love for this anime, but could you at least explain why you like it so much next time so we can have a discussion going on.
DarkAngelSetsuna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:27 am Reply with quote
I really love Gravitation! Don't know why... Although it's a boy-on-boy story, I really like its originality and drawing (credit goes to the mangaka *cheers*)! I dunno, shonen-ai makes an anime really different! It's so unique I tell ya!!

Wait, wait! I wanna post here on how I met Gravitation!!! It's not your typical "My friend recommended it to me!" or "I saw the anime!" -thingy! Mine is really different! And I don't regret knowing Gravi and knowing (or probably liking *ponders...*) shonen-ai!

So, it goes like this... Surprised

I went inside this particular store called "Comic Alley" (by the the way, I'm a Filipino! Very Happy ) and that time, I DESPISE shonen-ai (hard to believe, ne?? Shocked )! I mean, I really hate it!! But one fateful encounter change my perspective about shonen-ai. It was this particular laminated card... a card that has an image of two anime characters that was about to kiss. It was unusually heartwarming but as I look closely (and assuming it was a girl-boy thing), it was two guys! One with blond hair and the other one with brown hair! And I saw the word written below the image that change my life forever... "GRAVITATION".
I was so curious to know if my eyes are playing tricks with me so I did a little investigation about this "Gravitation" on the internet... and *poof!* I immediately fell inlove with the story!!!

And since then, I'm obsess over it!!! And another thing, I haven't seen the series so I have no idea what's their voice and such! I only have the manga!
Ilze88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Thats kind of like how I came to know Gravitation. I just heard a few things about it and saw a pic or two so I did a bunch of research on the series and grew to love it before I even saw or read it.

I'm still not a huge fan of Shounen-Ai but I like to see it some. I cant wait to see the Loveless anime.
DarkAngelSetsuna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Who are you pairing with in Gravitation?? Why them??

I'm a Shu x Yuki fan!!! - I mean, c'mon! They're so cute!! And it's so obvious that they're the couple!

Also, I'm a Tatsu x Ryu fan!!! Although it's a one-sided love for our little monk, These two could make a cute couple!! Age difference? Ha! Love doesn't count age (how corny...0.o)

Lastly, I'm a Hiro x Suguru fan!!! By the influence of fanfics, I grew to love this two! They also make a cute couple too!!

I really love Ryuichi! and Kumagoro!! Too bad that he will leave and go to America (vol. 12)... Sure gonna miss him... Crying or Very sad

Gravitation Remix scares the shit out of me...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1