• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Black Clover Fantasy Action Manga, Anime Get PS4 Game

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:29 pm Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:
Bullza wrote:
Another upcoming shitty anime fighting game I imagine.

I'm betting on an anime warriors. And I'm pretty happy if it's that. Anime warrioirs are usually super fun. Minus one or 2 bad apple. *cough*Berserk*cough*
Scion Drake wrote:
Man I can't tell who's more annoying.

The defenders or haters of this series.

The haters just hate for hating. They are everywhere in comments screaming trash and are super toxic. I don't see how you could call those who like the series annoying. Just look at a few of the comments here on ANN and you'll answer your on question.

Because i don't consider this series worth defending much. It never rises up beyond mediocrity aside from a handful of decent characters & I'm saying this after being fully caught up with the manga.

But hey its my opinion really so you don't have to care.
CyberLance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:54 am Reply with quote
I dont understand how Black Clover and The Seven Deadly Sins both got games so fast but during its entire lifetime Fairy Tail never got one and it used to be one of the most popular animes and mangas.
From what i have heard and seen the series is still very popular and loved in Japan.
It got a few Japan only handheld games yea but Fairy Tail never got a big console game like this.

And in my opinion Black Clover is an awesome series and it does not deserve the hate it gets at all.
Most people seems to think it sucks only because it does some things similar to other series but stuff does not need to be 100% new and original to be great, fun and very enjoyable and i love the things Black Clover does similar to other mangas and animes so its far from a bad thing to me.
Black Clover is one of my favorite mangas and animes.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:08 am Reply with quote
kamui85 wrote:
Wow a game already? you can really tell when the industry is pushing a tittle down peoples throat.... this is more annoying than them milking a franchise like naruto and dragon ball.

Question how is making a piece of merchandise which in this case primarily designed for fans "shoving down people's throats" I believe this term is starting to get overused and used in contexts where it's not legitimately applicable.

If you guys don't like Black Cover no one's forcing you to buy any of it's merchandise.
jrockfreak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:
A game for PS4 and PC already heading for the west? Heh let's see if people will still continue their narrative that BC is losing interest in the west.

And it's not a "narrative". And as far as I've seen, no one even claimed it was losing INTEREST so much as they've stated that no one really likes it. Because most people don't like it. It's just not good. Furthermore, a game being released in the West doesn't make it's franchise is popular. It just means the people behind it WANT it to be popular, or at the very least think it is. I think the main reason they're doing so is simply because a lot of people watch the show, despite it being subpar/garbage. Most people don't really like it, but they still watch it. That's all that really matters.

I have to respectfully disagree, the show isnt garbage at all, its easily one of my favorite shows from this season
CyberLance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 am Reply with quote
Like i said before the only reason why most people think Black Clover sucks so much seems to be because it does some things similar to other series but the important thing is how its done and not that something is completely new and has never been done in similar ways before and in my opinion Black Clover does the story, the characters, the world, the comedy, the fights, the atmosphere and other stuff in an amazing way.

Many people seems to think that if something new is similar to something else in this kind of way it must be terrible but thats not true at all and many of these mangas and animes does things that are similar but still in its own way.

Also the reason why you see some stuff often in these mangas and animes is obviously because plenty of people love and really enjoy that stuff and like to see it done again but in a different way.
There is lots of stuff you see over and over again in western shows, movies, comics, video games and other stuff and the reason for that is obviously because its really popular.
KH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:21 pm Reply with quote
I think Bamco could have skipped this one.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:10 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
I think Bamco could have skipped this one.

The same BandaiNamco that put out Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, Revolution, and remastered versions of the first three NUNS game just cause?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2