• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GUYS.., i need ur help..,just looking for a site,

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robina_ska

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quote
wer can i find a full show of all the fate stay night episodes??? hihih.., ty Laughing
Moros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quote
Welcome to ANN!

You know, creating a thread to ask one question is not how things are done here. I suggest using the general questions thread instead to ask this.

Bye!
Key

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quote
First, welcome to the forum!

The first three volumes of the series are currently available in most any online or "brick and mortar" store which carries anime; www.deepdiscount.com and www.animenation.com are two good and reliable online retailers to check out, or you could always go to Amazon. (Be wary of eBay, however, as a significant portion of anime posted up there is bootlegged.)

If you're asking for fansubbed downloads, then you're asking in the wrong place. That isn't allowed in these forums.

Unless English isn't your native language, you'll also need to clean up your writing. This is a more mature forum than most, so we do have writing standards.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Randall Miyashiro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quote
I tend to shop at CDJapan which has a nice frequent buyer policy. There is also amazon.co.jp, although I tend to do more browsing than buying there and at Amazon.com.

Yesterday my Fate/Stay Night Visual Collection book from HLJ arrived, which I would recommend to fans. Some might be turned off by it's low page count, but each page is a full color image on really heavy stock, much like a lobby card. It also comes with a 70cm Saber cardboard stand which I have yet to put together.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quote
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1