• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Please Twins! Nacchan and Tsubaki concerns. (Spoilers)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OKong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Another thing in Please Twins! is that two characters I also need to know more about.

Nacchan, the girl at the beach always enjoys seeing boys. For this girl, even though she likes seeing boys through her binocular, what I don't see that makes any sense is that the moment she sees a girl approaching and having an affair with that boy Nacchan is seeing, her lens in her binocular cracks and she gets upset for it. What for? She's just a kid.

Tsubaki Oribe, knowing that she is Maiku's senpai, there was a scene where she was working on some stuff as Maiku is there in that classroom talking with her. Suddenly, Marie, looking at him reacting like it is unbearable to see Maiku with Tsubaki, he dives into the Prech, but however, the moment Maiku accidentally touched Tsubaki's breast, Tsubaki got instantly upset and slapped Maiku in the face, calling him an idiot afterwards. If Maiku did that by accident, I don't recall how Tsubaki would think Maiku intentionally did that. Also, just as Kousei heard what just happened after the incident, Kousei seemed to be slightly pissed with Maiku for the first time. Then, later, just as Kousei tries to makie up his mistakes with Tsubaki, and as they kissed, I don't recall how Kousei would say he promise to not make the mistake and he actually touched Tsubaki's beast again. This is then, Tsubaki slaps him in the face and considers him an undelicate pervert. A reply would help for that.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:49 am Reply with quote
Why not ask this in your previous Please Twins! thread?
OKong wrote:
Another thing in Please Twins! is that two characters I also need to know more about.

Nacchan, the girl at the beach always enjoys seeing boys. For this girl, even though she likes seeing boys through her binocular, what I don't see that makes any sense is that the moment she sees a girl approaching and having an affair with that boy Nacchan is seeing, her lens in her binocular cracks and she gets upset for it. What for? She's just a kid.
Have you seen Please Teacher! The girl appears in Please Teacher! as well, so if you've seen that one, you will understand who the girl is.

Quote:
I don't recall how Tsubaki would think Maiku intentionally did that.
That's how every anime romantic comedy works--if guys just calmly explained what happened, and girls listened and accepted those explanations, then we wouldn't have those hilarious scenes where girls send guys flying into the atmosphere like in Love Hina. That's the rule: Male does accidental thing, Female assumes the worst, Male tries to explain, Female refuses to listen and commits some violent act against Male.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1