• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
World of Narue!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SirWence

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:05 am Reply with quote
I just finished watching The World of Narue and I must say I really enjoyed it.. It was a nice relief from the heavy drama Animes I have been watching.. good comedy and very like-able characters.. But was it just me or did they seem to leave the show open for add ons later on -sort of spolier- spoiler[With Narue talking about the future with her and kazu and that there is still danger]

Peace Very Happy

P.S. Does the manga have a different ending?
LxTrix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:10 pm Reply with quote
I seen and own it. I really liked it too. And yea it did leave a large opening. the anime didn't get too popular though so i doubt more will come, i haven't read the manga so i wouldn't know, but i do want to read them.
SirWence

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quote
I see well my friend went to the Anime expo in july in at the CPM area it seemed to be popular but I am not really sure. But it seemed that everything would work out well for Narue and Kazu dident it?
LxTrix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:23 pm Reply with quote
yea it did.......it might be popular? its just no one really knows about it at all
remember love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:31 am Reply with quote
I've onyl seen the first episode on demand. Seemed like it could get to be a good show but I'd have to wait and watch more so I can see what the story goes into to make a real good opinion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nani?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:22 am Reply with quote
LxTrix wrote:
yea it did.......it might be popular? its just no one really knows about it at all

I think part of it was the treatment that it was given by Media Blasters about two years ago when they tried to experiment to boost its sales. I was released box set only, subtitles only, at a fairly low price. The idea was not a success as potiential buyers were unwilling to buy a box sight unseen.

All the Best,

Nani?
SirWence

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Nani? wrote:
LxTrix wrote:

I think part of it was the treatment that it was given by Media Blasters about two years ago when they tried to experiment to boost its sales. I was released box set only, subtitles only, at a fairly low price. The idea was not a success as potiential buyers were unwilling to buy a box sight unseen.

All the Best,

Nani?

Yes, I had herd about that I think your correct. But CPM's boxset is very well done though that did not really comp. for the damage already done. I did convince my friend to buy it though heh.

But like most animes World of Narue had a world more of un-used potential but It makes my top 10.

Peace-
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1