• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
"Toriko movie" is missing in the encyclopaedia?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 am Reply with quote
It is 40 minutes story about a child Peku (which looks and behaves similar to Komatsu), whose village is attacked by a mutant giant ostrich, seeking help from Toriko (voiced by the same actor as in the current TV series, Ryotaro Okiayu; the same is with Toriko's visual design music and with the music).

There is "Toriko Special" (anime#12041), but it obviously different in content, voice actors and length.

I suppose encyclopaedia entry should be created as "related" to the manga, right? (If the manga does not contain character "Peku", then this is not an adaptation.)
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Is this the one you're talking about? The screenshot matches your description.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Thanks; I looked at the picture -- it seems that you are right, no need for new encyclopaedia entry.

However, there is no Komatsu, and Romi Park is not there (this is why I thought that this is different from my description; I did not look really well into the screenshot before your tip).

Could you please correct the entry?

EDIT: I was told that Komatsu/Romi Park is there, it shortly appears before credits. Sorry for the confusion. The problem, as it turns out is only about missing description and Paku character/voice actor.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1