• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
DBZ uncut

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad Banana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:18 am Reply with quote
I have a question for anyone out there. I am from the UK and would like to get my hands on some DBZ uncut videos/dvds but all i seem to find for sale is the cut versions. Is there a cool site to go to so that I can order these (and they can ship to the UK)?

Thanks
Cgoten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:26 am Reply with quote
http://www.rightstuf.com has just about everything, I'm not sure if they ship to the UK though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Hotaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:01 pm Reply with quote
find yourself a chinatown :p there's bound to be some places that sell fan-subbed tapes. although, they might not be the best quality and are technically illegal....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
slykura

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Madman entertainment is your friend.

www.madman.com.au - Australian releases at half the UK's prices and IMHO a much better release. uncut and bi-lingual from 4.6 onwards.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1