• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Theme Music change

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:15 am Reply with quote
A little notice: I have just split the "Theme Music" information into "Opening Theme" and "Ending Theme". It just looks better without the ED and OP prefixes in there and it makes more sense to have the OPs listed *before* the EDs. Apart from that, nothing has changed. The existing information has been converted.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
ChichiriMuyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:44 am Reply with quote
Good deal. It does look much better that way.
darkhunger
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Hmm... I have no idea if this is a bug or not, but why are the opening song titles appearing in the "related anime" section in anime pages such as this one: anime#940 ? I don't remember seeing this before the song listings were updated...
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:11 am Reply with quote
WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

That is such a funny bug Anime smile
Yes, you are quite right that this wasn't there before. For the technically inclined: there used to be a "start date" and "end date" before they were merged into "vintage". "start date" was infotype_id = 11, but since that was deleted the id 11 was re-used for "opening theme". That caused some legacy code to think that the opening theme was in fact the start date of the anime Anime smile Ah, I needed that good laugh.

I'll have it fixed soon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1