• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Monster Hunter Wilds Game Launches Globally on February 28

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:12 pm Reply with quote
They've already confirmed in July that the current Switch isn't powerful enough for this title, but is there any information indicating that this could be a launch title for the upcoming one ? ( can't imagine the next one to be powerful enough though )
DKL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:29 am Reply with quote
Yune Amagiri wrote:
They've already confirmed in July that the current Switch isn't powerful enough for this title, but is there any information indicating that this could be a launch title for the upcoming one ? ( can't imagine the next one to be powerful enough though )

To be honest, I have my doubts if even the current gen will run it properly.

I might bite on the pro version of PS5 if there's any indication that it can run this decently since it's a weird release window where I'm not sure I want a new PC with a 4000 series card or whatever we got at the time, but it took another generation of systems for World to run the way it's supposed to.

Not that I can't play this at a borked framerate since I was able to play MHGU just fine through laggy OBS because I was too lazy to move my Switch setup around.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1