• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: The Crunchyroll Store Expands, Giving Fans in Europe the Ultimate Online Anime Shopping Experien

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Este

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:46 am Reply with quote
Apparently this means that I cannot place orders in the US crunchyroll store anymore, which has a much bigger selection of items.

Items available in Europe I can get at Amazon or European stores anyway, the selling point of ordering stuff at Crunchyroll was getting items I cannot get easily in Europe. That is now lost.

Edit:
In their FAQ (https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/21769440719508-Shipping-Policies), they write:
Quote:
Do you ship outside the United States?

Great news- our shipping stretches far and wide across the globe! But before you get too excited, here are a few things to keep in mind:

Our Home Video items are like superheroes with a limited territory- US and Canada only.
Make sure to check if it is legal to import the item into your country!
Brace yourself for the possibility of extra fees like import and custom charges. These are not included in your total.
Patience is key, especially with international shipments. Custom clearance procedures may slow things down- think six to eight weeks in rare cases.

What countries does the Crunchyroll Store ship to?

The Crunchyroll Store currently ships to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.

This appears to be a false statement, since they deleted my country, which is listed above, from my saved address, and also do not let me select it at checkout. It does not even appear in the pull down menu.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1