• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
About the few people called Takayuki Kondo(u)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Netto-kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:52 am Reply with quote
There are two seiyuu who go by the name こんどうたかゆき, although with different kanji spellings, and got different romanization standards on their encyclopedia entries. In the encyclopedia, the most famous of which, 近藤 孝行, is listed as Takayuki Kondou (person#12163). The other, 近藤 隆幸, is listed as Takayuki Kondo (person#60779), and there are also some probably unrelated staff credits.

I suggest that both こんどうたかゆき get Hepburn romanization (as Takayuki Kondō), so members will get prompted to choose which one they are adding, just like happens when one tries to add roles to Rie Takahashi. Also, the staff member should be split from the voice actors.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:00 pm Reply with quote
There were still a few roles that were on the wrong Kondō. I think I got them all sorted out now, but if there are any that are on the incorrect person, let me know.

Also, any greenlinks in articles that were spelled "Kondou" should redirect to the more prolific voice actor. Any that were "Kondo" or "Kondō" I am going to have to adjust. I got all that I could find using the search function, though there may be some it missed. Feel free to bring any examples of incorrectly linked articles here and I can fix them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1