• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel III Unconfirmed Staff and Cast Entered

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:04 am Reply with quote
Can someone at all look into removing the English staff and cast information for Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel III: Spring Song until actual confirmed info is released (should be within the next few months)? Someone recently entered a bunch of information with "Coming Soon" and "Unconfirmed" as their sources when no official information has yet to come out regarding the English dub. Please investigate if the same user has entered other unconfirmed info, especially as it's becoming more rampant.*
https://www.fatestaynightusa.com/staffcast/?page=cast
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=22382&lookup=source

Also, is it possible to make "Coming Soon" and "Uncofirmed" invalid sources, or make it display as [No Source]? I've noticed on older entries when looking up sources/making error reports, sometimes it says [No Source], but when you click on the "error" button, it may actually say something like "DVD" or "me" for the source.

*By more rampant, I'm talking about stuff like this. Numerous error reports have been made recently because people are going off assumptions of involved companies/licensing rather than confirmed info right in front of them. I wish stuff like this would stop, entries for things released in the 2000s are already a nightmare (Ex: company#195 company#196 company#421), we don't need that sort of stuff to come back.
anime#23089
anime#12246
anime#22957
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Took care of the heaven's feel page (and the user's other entries).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1