• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Purge (cast): Takashi MORI (#33490)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Takashi MORI (森 岳志, 3 staff for animation, 6 cast roles) is 2 persons but only one has this name (so no split is necessary here):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
森 崇 = MORI Takashi (no disambiguation necessary)
(7 ENAMDICT readings for 崇 including Takashi but not Takeshi; ANN has 11 崇 persons, all "Takashi" except for one "Tatari")
森 崇 (2001) Initial D: Third Stage (movie) : In-Between Animation (D2_STATION)
森 崇 (2001) Spirited Away (movie) : Inbetween / Clean-up Animation ("DVD Credits"; better: ghibli-freak.net)
森 崇 (2003) Zoids: Fuzors (TV) : In-Between Animation (D2_STATION)
(keep) This ought to be the person to own this entry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
森 岳志 = もり たけし = MORI Takeshi (seiyuu) #72531 (6 other cast credits at ANN, Wikipedia page with ca. 40 anime roles, website @ aoni)
(error) All 6 cast roles are confirmed for Takeshi MORI by his Wikipedia page (and his website, just less precise in terms of the minor roles in various One Piece releases).

6 cast credits added to Takeshi MORI and flagged for Takashi Mori; these 6 credits can now be hidden.

In order to set the correct kanji name 森 崇 for the animator (and break the kanji name collision with Takeshi Mori), please hide the given kanji name for Takashi Mori.

Last edited by Devil Doll on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quote
I've purged the cast credits and corrected the kanji.
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1