• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kazuhiko Inoue's picture, does it need changing?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:37 am Reply with quote

Older, existing picture.

More recent picture (I assume, since it's from http://www.sanada10.com/staff.htm which is a pretty recent site).

Does this warrant a picture change? I'm not saying it must and I demand it to be changed, but it just seems that he looks quite a bit older in the later pic. Cripes, he'd be 51 this year.

I really need to laugh at the Juurouta Kosugi one though, I just ca'nt help... the face and the voice don't match in my head >_>
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:11 am Reply with quote
Done, with your credit.

wao wrote:
I really need to laugh at the Juurouta Kosugi one though, I just ca'nt help... the face and the voice don't match in my head >_>

Agreed. Wink He looks thin, yet his voice is full-bodied.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
wao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:12 am Reply with quote
Because I hate to make a new topic just for this, I hope somebody who has the power to uh, change things, sees this:

The music for the anime Gallery Fake is done by "Face 2 fAKE".

Now the thing is, I'm 80% sure they're not a company, because according to whatever I dig up on Google they're more of a group of artistes and producers that form a production group but not a company per se... (Why the hell does their main site have to be down?).

However, I can't add it as a person because it has a number in it. I recall there being other 'groups of people but not a company' listed under 'one person', like JAM PROJECT and CLAMP and can goo and Ali Project...

So could someone either help me add that in? Or if you've got better Japanese skillz than me (Which you probably do) and you decide it's a company (goddamn homepage being renovated...) then...

EDIT: And at the same time, for the Meine Liebe page, could somebody help me edit the precision of the following:

Animation Director:
Minako Shiba (ep 1) Add ep 7 as well
Yukiko Ban (ep 3) Add ep 9 as well

Storyboard:
Hiroshi Morioka (ep 2) Add 7 and 12
Koji Sawai (ep 1 and 4) Add 8, 9 and 11

Episode Director:
Hiroshi Morioka (ep 2) Add 7 and 12
Tomoyuki Kurokawa (ep 3) Add 8 and 11
Maya Kawamo (ep 1) Add ep 9 as well

Also for cast, the following should be main characters:
Camus (*)
Eduard (*)
Ludwig (**)
Naoji (*)
Orpherus (**)
Sir Isaac (*)

I wonder why I care so much about tha series even though I stopped watching it halfway because it was so mediocre...
By the way the proof is all from the main site here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1