• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Saiyuki

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taloon43

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if there are plans to bring out Saiyuki Reload, once Saiyuki is done being brought out in english?

Also any word as to the status of Saiyuki Gunlock?

If your a hater don't bother posting. Because no matter what you say any show, with Goku, Gojyo,Hakkai, and Sanzo is worth watching.

In advance thanks for any info you have. I always hate it when I ask about stuff and no one responds. So I spend forever looking for it, finally find the answer, come back post it, and I get a bunch of duh everyone knows that responses.

PEACE
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quote
I am pretty sure ADV has the rights to Saiyuki Reload. Though I am not quite sure with Gunlock.
Hope this helped. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
the_soultaker

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:39 am Reply with quote
I have mentioned the same response as Animefreak,So there goes your answer. Wink And yes SaIyuki is worth watching, hell, i'll go as far to say that i prefer the english dub over the Japanese voiceovers. Cool
Tiresias

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Actually, Geneon has the rights to Reload, not ADV. And unfortunately, it looks like they'll be using a different VA cast for it.
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Actually, Geneon has the rights to Reload, not ADV. And unfortunately, it looks like they'll be using a different VA cast for it.
Ya just saw that.... Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Aki001

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:57 am Reply with quote
Very Happy
Saiyuki is a good anime but i prefer it in japanese instead of english dub.
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:01 am Reply with quote
Aki001 wrote:
Very Happy
Saiyuki is a good anime but i prefer it in japanese instead of english dub.

Yes who needs the new geneon VAs! We have the sub! *no sarcasm meant* Though I would rather have the VAs that ADV used.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1