• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FFVII Advent Children

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BKLegacy518

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 5:08 am Reply with quote
Did any of you guys peep that new Advent Children Trailer that's on gamespot???? SICK!!! I get a hard on every time I watch it j/k Laughing

Get at me
God_of_Evil

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quote
First of all, hello. Second of all, if you want more information on the movie check out www.ff7ac.net.

And of course I can't wait to see the movie, but not as excited as you it seems...
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Incase anyone is interested there were some new action figures shown at E3.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Fandrez

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:26 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait for FFVII AC to come out. I really wish I understood Japanese. Anime cry O well, I'll just have to wait for the English version of it comes out. Crying or Very sad
Magister_L

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:18 am Reply with quote
Fandrez wrote:
I can't wait for FFVII AC to come out. I really wish I understood Japanese. Anime cry O well, I'll just have to wait for the English version of it comes out. Crying or Very sad

of course some fansubbers can rip the movie somehow, sub it and just put the movie online
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
God_of_Evil

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:29 am Reply with quote
Magister_L wrote:
of course some fansubbers can rip the movie somehow, sub it and just put the movie online

BOOTLEGGING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!

And I'm pretty sure Square Enix will at least sub it. Since the game came here in english and everyone really wants it too come here.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:42 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Incase anyone is interested there were some new action figures shown at E3.

*drools a couple buckets at the Cloud figure*

Kyaa, and he going to have Sakura Takahiro's voice in the movie too. *fangirls into a faint. Almost drowns in the drool bucket*
RedvsBlue

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Did any of you guys peep that new Advent Children Trailer that's on gamespot???? SICK!!! I get a hard on every time I watch i

Well ... maybe not that much! Laughing

But I truly can't wait. Hell, I'd much rather Sony drop their plans for the PSP and give that cash to Square/Enix to further fund the project.

P.S. Can someone list a link for the trailer? I forgot the one I used to use? Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 1:11 pm Reply with quote
God_of_Evil wrote:
Magister_L wrote:

BOOTLEGGING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!

And I'm pretty sure Square Enix will at least sub it. Since the game came here in english and everyone really wants it too come here.

Technically, if it's just subbed and put online for download, it'd just be a fansub, IF you don't have to pay for it.

Besides, I'm sure once people see it and think highly enough of it afterwards, they'd go and buy the DVD. That's what a GOOD anime fan would do anyway. Rolling Eyes

As for the movie itself, I am pretty anxious to see it, I suppose. It's been so long since I've played the game, but I can at least be excited about who they have casted for the Japanese voices. Very Happy
God_of_Evil

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:22 pm Reply with quote
Jinchuu wrote:
P.S. Can someone list a link for the trailer? I forgot the one I used to use? Crying or Very sad

www.ffshrine.org. Go to the FF7:AC section. Trailers section. Register and download.
rage-demon

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 4:26 am Reply with quote
Yeah, i'm still drooling over the trailer. The fight scenes and visual effects just look so amazing.

I heard that Sony will have the movie available for the PSP in 2005. I wonder if they will try for a US release at the same time (if it gets licensed by then.)

Oh, and after seeing that they have plans for Chrono Trigger on the PSP, now i have high hopes for any Final Fantasy remakes on the PSP also.
triofpwr

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:01 am Reply with quote
the animation is so beautifull i wanted to cry man it's going to be good and barret is in it. saw pictures of it forgot the site.
lyricaldanichan

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:30 am Reply with quote
This should hve been *the* FF movie, not spirits within.. hopefully this will get S-E back into doing movies.
radicaledward

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:20 am Reply with quote
I would like to throw in a link to the site AdventChildren.net which, as it turns out, alot of the other english sites on Advent Children are keeping an eye on for news.

Of course it is a bit of a shameless plug, seeing how I am on the staff ^^'
BKLegacy518

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:09 am Reply with quote
they got pics and trailers at www.gamespot.com peep themmm!!! I dont know about any of you guys but i think after i watch the movie, I'll play FF7 one more time. I hope there will release a Eng Subtitle version before they wait before the american voices jag them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2