• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
flcl (fooly Cooly)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BalmungOAS

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:21 pm Reply with quote
i've only seen the 1st epo. and they confusingly explained fooly cooly, what is it? that what i want to know and i missed the second epo. can someone tell?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Goldfinger0957

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:25 am Reply with quote
thats the fun thing about FLCL, trying to figure out what fooly cooly is! i recommend buying it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
v1cious

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:03 am Reply with quote
Goldfinger0957 wrote:
thats the fun thing about FLCL, trying to figure out what fooly cooly is! i recommend buying it.

heh, i just noticed the teacher talks about Doraemon in the dub. i didn't notice that before.
graywolf

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:45 pm Reply with quote
it could be anything it is up to you to figure it out. it could be a sexy thing or dreamy thing a moldy thing a spicy thing but I think it may be a fun thing Wink

The first time I watched flcl I saw the first and second in a straight shot. I was cracking up so bad that I lost my breath, at that time my mom came in to find me on the floor trying to catch my breath, so she assumed the logical idea....
her son was having a heart attack. she turns running from the room and I cant stop her and 15 minuets later the paramedics show up witch I pretty sure that if I did have one that i would be dead. the funny thing to me was that the paramedic said that this was happening a lot lately. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Neo_Kitti

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:44 pm Reply with quote
You have a point gray wolf. You can make it whatever you want it to be. Sux that the paramedics came, but still hilarious. No offense to you. I watched the first episode upside down, dont ask. I dont even know why I was upside down hahah oh well. But anyway, Its a great anime, keep watching it all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
graywolf

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:49 pm Reply with quote
i to have found my self in that same possition, likewise i dont know why. Buuuuut, stuff was funnyer when all the blood in your body gets stuck in your brain. Wink

narly headach though. Crying or Very sad Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
one3rd

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:48 am Reply with quote
BalmungOAS wrote:
i've only seen the 1st epo. and they confusingly explained fooly cooly, what is it?

I found a review with a statement that might help. "If you're not completely and utterly confused at what the hell just happened during the first episode of FLCL, then you are more insane than the characters that are in it."
Fandrez

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:50 am Reply with quote
Hehe Laughing Maybe I should start watching FLCL....
N64iac

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 11:39 am Reply with quote
Maybe? Git those DVDs, boah!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
graywolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:31 pm Reply with quote
yea, you should get the DVD. then watch it by your self first just so you can go back and try to make since of what the hell is goning on.

but then again some of it actualy made sice. should i be worred?
KiraYamat0

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:59 pm Reply with quote
i was laughing so hard the first time i watched it i too couldnt breath..lmao it was so funny..i really started laughing when his dad said "fondling her cupcakes?" it was something like that lol..and thats what i think fooly cooly means..that quote i just said
Neo_Kitti

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:53 am Reply with quote
Ahaha ahahahahhhaaawicked.... One3rd-Chan i guess I understand it so well because I AM INSANE! hahaha no joke I am just reveiw my med records. Anywhoo Furi Kuri is awesome none the less, I suggest all should see it. It really is a great anime. Haha later! *laughs and walks off*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blood_rein

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:55 am Reply with quote
BalmungOAS wrote:
i've only seen the 1st epo. and they confusingly explained fooly cooly, what is it? that what i want to know and i missed the second epo. can someone tell?

To buy it is the best thing you could do then to get someone to explain it. they might flub it up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animefan16

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:49 pm Reply with quote
Since this was a popular ova, will this be a tv show just like other ovas that became tv shows.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:30 am Reply with quote
Animefan16 wrote:
Since this was a popular ova, will this be a tv show just like other ovas that became tv shows.

Thankfully, I highly doubt it. To make any more would be overkill, and the product would just go downhill.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2