• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Issues with anime recap videos?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rita_shirley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:23 am Reply with quote
Hi! We're a fairly new channel, and decided that we should make anime recap videos! So, we picked our show, edited it with AI voiceover with original commentary, and it's roughly ten minutes long. When we tried to upload it though, it was immediately hit https://krogarfeedback.org/ with a block in all countries, stating that it cannot be viewed due to a claim on about a minute of content. Ok, that's fine, so that's been fixed, but now another minute later on down the line has now been claimed as well. Each of these clips has no audio from the show and is heavily edited, so we don't understand what's the issue? Any advice?

Last edited by rita_shirley on Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:04 am Reply with quote
I would say that it is clear that the owner of the show does not want you to do a recap of the episode under any circumstances. You probably should give up.
ChirashiD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:57 am Reply with quote
What are you using to host your videos? I can think of many sites where videos don't have time restrictions. Anyway, use a separate video sharing site so the owner has no control. No one can limit your content if its your own creative work and appropriate for general audiences. However by "recap videos" are you simply showing clips from the show? That's a big NO NO. It's gotta be pretty much ALL live commentary, extremely little VIDEO footage from the show. If you still have problems it's because there's probably still too much content from the anime in your video.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1