• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What is happening in the Anime world?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lex63

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:31 am Reply with quote
What is happening in the Anime world? hopefully no casualties from the corona virus.

Lately little or no new Anime series and new episodes.

Hopefully everyone is in good health and will Anime coming quickly to live again.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:40 pm Reply with quote
The Spring Season is happening in the anime world. Plenty of shows being broadcast.
gsilver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 am Reply with quote
I’d imagine that the later half of the season, if not the summer, is when we really start seeing problems with production.
DDPK2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:34 am Reply with quote
The pandemic is taking its toll and with this, not only some anime are being delayed, but some voice actors are falling victim to its wrath. Only thing we can do is to pray a medicine will finally be made but that might take months to an entire year. Just prepare for the worst.
lex63

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:28 am Reply with quote
DDPK2 wrote:
The pandemic is taking its toll and with this, not only some anime are being delayed, but some voice actors are falling victim to its wrath. Only thing we can do is to pray a medicine will finally be made but that might take months to an entire year. Just prepare for the worst.

Hi

I see that you are a new member.

Welcome.

The pandemic is indeed a real problem. There are better Anime times, everything seems to be laying flat now. I think Japan is also in a lock-down or the anime studio's are closed for undetermined time.

I hope that there not many victims falling into the Anime world by this terrible virus.
I am an Anime lover and it hurts me also when there is no new Anime for a long time.

I hope the Anime world comes back to life soon.

Lex A.dam .NL
DDPK2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:47 am Reply with quote
lex63 wrote:

Hi

I see that you are a new member.

Welcome.

Lex A.dam .NL

Thank you!
eragon2890

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:35 am Reply with quote
DDPK2 wrote:

I want a vaccine, mostly so CONS can be held again! I wanna have cosplay fun and hug fellow weebs!
S!xString

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:53 pm Reply with quote
This too shall pass. In the meantime...
there are so many series to pick from past years. Time to catch up on the classics, or broaden your horizon with some different genres.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1