• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime characters you wish were ........

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf359

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Were there any anime characters you couldn't stand, that you spoiler[wished were dead?] I had MANY. Embarassed

Last edited by Wolf359 on Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Key

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quote
If you're going to start a topic like this, you need to begin by naming and commenting on at least a few of the "many" you're talking about (with appropriate spoiler tags, of course). Otherwise this thread is likely to get locked the moment one of the mods checks it out.

Myself, I'd be quite happy if Babbit keeled over at some point in Kodocha. He's pretty high on my list of Most Annoying Anime Characters ever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dranxis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Well, I just recently bought the Escaflowne TV series, and thanks to the dub I have grown to despise Hitomi... She's really not THAT annoying, but that voice just ruined her personality for me.
sandy_taty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote
-english second language

I'll be honest, the girl from Naruto, Sakura, because she is noise. Everytime there a battle she always crying. I'm like hell yeah, accepted that character.

But, at the same time I think it is better that character it is there, or there wouldn't be Naruto that cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Webki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:53 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't mind to much if Naruto himself died. *Quickly throws up a flameproof shield*

Seriously though, he just annoys me to no end. I have not watched the anime, but I have read the manga up to Chapter 263, and he still irritates me. spoiler[Even after he goes away for training, he comes back and is still the same exact person, no character change.] Naruto suffers from no character development at all, and he is a horribly misbehaved little brat.
Dranxis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Seriously though, he just annoys me to no end. I have not watched the anime, but I have read the manga up to Chapter 263, and he still irritates me.

Aww, I like Naruto, but I see what you mean. spoiler[I was really disappointed that he hadn't changed at all after the training with Jiraiya as well. If anything, now he's just a little angstier now.]
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Webki wrote:
I wouldn't mind to much if Naruto himself died.
I will second that.

Ever since the latest episode where Naruto wins by his use of spoiler[flatulence], I have been wishing death onto him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
Ever since the latest episode where Naruto wins by his use of spoiler[flatulence], I have been wishing death onto him.

C'mon, that was supposed to be funny. Naruto's a silly kid so it's only obvious that he's going to win in a silly fashion. But there's no need to worry about that for the rest of the arc. The rest of it is pretty serious, especially the spoiler[ rest of the preliminaries] that they're in now.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quote
Wolf359 wrote:
Were there any anime characters you couldn't stand, that you wished were dead? I had MANY. Embarassed

Then tell us who they are next time. Read rule #3 of Teh Rules.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1