• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
toonami jetstream problems

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quote
is anyone else having problems with jetstream like the prince of tennis eps 3 part 2 it thing keeps getting screwed up and stoping and freezing?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quote
Make sure you have broadband (DSL, Cable, etc), and make sure you not running anothing that takes up band (BitTorrent, some MMO, etc). Last, but far for less, hit Contact Us button and ask them about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
sandy_taty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
Make sure you have broadband (DSL, Cable, etc), and make sure you not running anothing that takes up band (BitTorrent, some MMO, etc). Last, but far for less, hit Contact Us button and ask them about it.

I have DSL, but sometimes it's so slowly then a turtle, trust me.

I have a turtle, and while I tried to go to a web, my turtle get at the other coner of my room and the computer haven't still log in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
hikaru393

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote
i have dsl i fixed the problem i just left the site and came back and it never froze again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sandy_taty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Well I guess you fixed your problem. Good Luck!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
papa john

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:45 pm Reply with quote
i know you got yours fixed, but I've had similar problems, for me my computer is just SOOOO slow it wont play anything thats .avi the compression and decompression of the file uses too much memory or whatever, and since .mpg uses less resources its the only thing that will play Very Happy

ps. PLEASE nobody write and say i have the wrong codec unfortunitly i know what im talking about.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1