• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bleach Chad!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
testament956

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote
I've never seen the anime nor have I ever read the manga, but all the stuff i seen online im really starting to like the characters Chad Sado.

I was wondering, does Chad ever get to some sort of a romantic point in the story. I know the other characters are, how about Chad?
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Well Hitsugaya's female vice captain, Matsumoto, seems to have a thing for him.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quote
While many of the other characters do, not all of them get romantic parts; and even those that do get them... don't really seem to be that important overall. Either way, I'd highly suggest you at least watch SOME of the show before you decide you like the characters Rolling Eyes (unless they're a pirate or a vampire girl, these two are just too awesome to not like)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EmDiPi_Micke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Okey, Chad. He's a great guy, a wonderful guy. My friends actually calls me Chad. Just because I'm so much stronger than they. Chad is the not so talking guy, and I really don't think he has so much romantic parts at all. He's not that type. Really. But he's strong, and cool. And btw, you should start read and watch Bleach, it's just fantastic! Very Happy
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote
To let Bleach fans know, through this thread, that volume 38 of Bleach came out in Japan recently. This is the last volume of Bleach all together.
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
To let Bleach fans know, through this thread, that volume 38 of Bleach came out in Japan recently. This is the last volume of Bleach all together.

My 300th post! Nice. Very Happy

So you mean the series is completely finished now?
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quote
SharinganEyes92 wrote:
So you mean the series is completely finished now?

In the Japanese run yes.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad Anime cry Sad, because... well... it's over. I'm kind of happy though because I hate fillers (even if they started out REALLY good... after what's her name disappeared they've become pretty lame to say the least) and if the series is over hopefully they'll try and wrap up the fillers to get on with the show.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
epixeltwin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quote
selenta wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad Anime cry Sad, because... well... it's over. I'm kind of happy though because I hate fillers (even if they started out REALLY good... after what's her name disappeared they've become pretty lame to say the least) and if the series is over hopefully they'll try and wrap up the fillers to get on with the show.

I'm definitely gonna miss Bleach too.

I just hope the ending's good. I'd hate an extreme like OMGKABOOMEVERYONESDEAD or OMGWINKILLWINYAY!WEHAVEWON.

Razz just sayin'
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quote
epixeltwin wrote:
I just hope the ending's good. I'd hate an extreme like OMGKABOOMEVERYONESDEAD or OMGWINKILLWINYAY!WEHAVEWON.

Razz just sayin'

That's how it felt to read Angel Sanctuary and Dragon Ball.
epixeltwin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quote
And Mai-Hime was both Razz. Darned Mai-Hime

(Btw, why is everyone starting to say My-Hime?! I always thought it was Mai!!! And in the OP, I **think** you could see that it was the title)
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:05 pm Reply with quote
Bleach hasn't even hit 30 volumes (AoD lists it as 21+ volumes, meaning 21 was the last volume released and it is ongoing. They get behind sometimes, but not THAT far behind). New chapters are still coming out in Japan, so for the last volume to be out, the last chapter would have to have been serialized several months ago. And we would have heard about it long before this thread.

fighterholic is misinformed or trying to get a rise out of some fans.
frentymon
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quote
epixeltwin wrote:
(Btw, why is everyone starting to say My-Hime?! I always thought it was Mai!!! And in the OP, I **think** you could see that it was the title)

The U.S. release by Bandai has it "My-HiME". The name was a clever pun intended to have about 8 different meanings, with the "Mai" either being "Mai" for the main character or just the English word "My". I guess "My" would register quicker for domestic fans than "Mai".
epixeltwin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Oh I see, according to the encyclopedia the Japanese name is mai-hime but the name we have here is my-hime.

Smile yeah I can see why they'd call it My, but I think the original title was better since MAI IS SO AWESOME
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quote
HitokiriShadow wrote:
fighterholic is misinformed or trying to get a rise out of some fans.

You know what, thank you for correcting me, I got my series mixed up. The one that was finished was Samurai Deeper Kyo. My apologies m_ _m
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2