• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Question About Kanon

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOL

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Okay, which should I watch first...the Kanon Special or the Kazahanna? I don't even know what the Kazahanna episode is. Rolling Eyes
dgreater1

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Erm... isn't Kanon Kazahana and Kanon Special the same?

http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=313

Kanon Kazahana is a bonus episode that fits between the climax of the TV series and the final scene. Anyway, Kanon TV 2 (a remake of Kanon) will be out soon. That good news is, Kyoto Animation will animate this one Laughing the bad news is I don't think it will be licensed too... ~_~

Last edited by dgreater1 on Fri May 05, 2006 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomackze

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quote
ooh this is one of my favorite anime's of all time. I really loved all of it and i thought the ending was extremely well done and really really sad. Well now that i got that through can you refresh my momory of Kazahana? It's been so long since i've seen it but if you refresh my memory i can most likely explain it
frentymon
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quote
From my knowledge, the Kanon Special is 5-6 minutes and features the seiyuu (voice actors) reading their lines and how it fits into the characters. Basically, it gives the viewer an idea of what voice recording is like.

Heh, i really liked it...you could tell that the VAs are really into it by their facial expressions. Too bad it didn't show Horie Yui's face when she was reading her lines...
Zalis116

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, as mentioned above, the Special is like a DVD extra, with live-action shots of the Japanese VAs doing the lines. Obviously, it has no relation to the story of Kanon, so just watch the series and then Kazahana.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1