• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Any new info on the new Hunter X Hunter OVA?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inu-Yasha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know anything about the new ova that takes place after Greed Island Final? Also I assume the manga of H x H is still going strong and isn't going to end anytime soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
xiaoyu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quote
yes.after the new ant arc finish. then will released to ova if i not wrong. just wait for the manga to finish this chapter
Ohoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quote
I haven't heard anything official about such an OVA, it's just assumed that one will come out eventually since the anime has followed that trend so far, and the manga is ongoing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was already in production though. They actually have plenty of material at the moment to produce a half-arc OVA series like Greed Island was (Greed Island Final being the second half of course, released years later).
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quote
Ohoni wrote:
I haven't heard anything official about such an OVA, it's just assumed that one will come out eventually since the anime has followed that trend so far, and the manga is ongoing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was already in production though. They actually have plenty of material at the moment to produce a half-arc OVA series like Greed Island was (Greed Island Final being the second half of course, released years later).

There were some scripts posted somewhere, (I believe Yahoo Auction) and some posts over at an "animefansub" board discussing about it.
Ohoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quote
Well, if some mysterious scripts appeared on a web auction then it must be true. Wink
Kouji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:07 am Reply with quote
ChibiGoku wrote:
Ohoni wrote:

There were some scripts posted somewhere, (I believe Yahoo Auction) and some posts over at an "animefansub" board discussing about it.
Why would somebody be auctioning off scripts of an unreleased anime? Sounds pretty bogus to me.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1