• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime on Rapture (Sky channel 288)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bananaman-007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Hello guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that UK TV station Rapture TV (Sky channel 288) is showing two highly rated anime shows:

Full Metal Alchemist: Tuesdays 20:30
Wolfs Rain: Thursdays 20:30

Both shows are rerun on Sundays from 20:00

The anime slot on Sundays is currently rated the best on the station and even though i was not a big fan am now hooked and am enjoying other shows outside the channel.

I will no doubt be back to discuss Naruto and Bleech (the other two shows i watch)

Bye for now

PS be sure to check out the forums at www.rapturetv.com
camelot187757

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quote
Is Rapture a new channel cause when I was living in London a few years ago I don't recall there being a channel like that. I rember some CNX channel or sum like that that showed Batman Beyond and DBGT but that was it. Tell the Truth I've never heard of the channel but horray that you guys are gettin some prime quality anime

Huzzah
Assassin_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:53 am Reply with quote
Does anyone have ANY IDEA when Raptures coming on NTL?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:03 am Reply with quote
camelot187757 wrote:
Is Rapture a new channel cause when I was living in London a few years ago I don't recall there being a channel like that. I rember some CNX channel or sum like that that showed Batman Beyond and DBGT but that was it. Tell the Truth I've never heard of the channel but horray that you guys are gettin some prime quality anime

Huzzah
It's not a new channel. Just a relaunched one. CNX has become the Toonami channel and moved to the Kids EPG from Entertainment It is nothing of what it was as CNX though, just another CN channel showing more action cartoons and only the more kiddy genre animes, Pokémon, Bayblade, B-Daman, Duel Masters, etc., and One Piece of the abortion that remained still quivering after the trauma. Rolling Eyes
Space_cowboy64

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote
i already thought that rapture was on ntl! i really hope it is anyway. yea cnx was a flippin superb channel is had some really great shows on.

thanks for the heads up about the programes though

cheers Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Villhelmya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:42 pm Reply with quote
I've been watching every episode since i found out about it, about a month ago, and i was wondering if they get good ratings (as it is in every magazine, even american ones) what other anime shows it will have on and if it will become the new cnx. We can hope. However this might come true.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Villhelmya wrote:
I've been watching every episode since i found out about it, about a month ago, and i was wondering if they get good ratings (as it is in every magazine, even american ones) what other anime shows it will have on and if it will become the new cnx. We can hope. However this might come true.
Can you name the titles of these other UK magazines that you state it is in please? I only know about our NEO magazine.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1