• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
is it thunder jet?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kashino kira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quote
looking for this anime again... i think it's title is thunder jet. but i tried searching but unfortunately i get zero results everywhere. the story is set in outer space, and there's this really hadsome and well known captain. he married a princess that was given to him as a slave, but before that they are not really in good terms. thre's also this alien who is very obsessed with him and follows him around all the time. then when he becomes the general his wife dies....
oh my God i'm not good at explaining! but if you understand, please, help me!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SekiGatha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:02 pm Reply with quote
There is a title that has been called Thunder Jet. The title is known as Rai: Galactic Civil War Chronicle. It is in the encyclopedia. Its anime page has a link to Enoki Films. That can probably help you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quote
You really should use the Identifying Anime topic for question like this. Wink

Emerje

[edit - agreed. locked. -b]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1