• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Otogi Zoshi (by Production I.G)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
logboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quote
i bought the R1 first volume with box. i see theres 5 episodes on this disc, and roughly 15 in the series, but the box looks like it holds more than 4 discs... more like 6. so anyone know the story on this? is there a book or something to come with the last volume? another following series? cant figure it out.

whilst we are at it, opinions on the show if anyone else is watching it. thanks for your help.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:00 pm Reply with quote
El Oso

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote
logboy wrote:
i bought the R1 first volume with box. i see theres 5 episodes on this disc, and roughly 15 in the series, but the box looks like it holds more than 4 discs... more like 6. so anyone know the story on this? is there a book or something to come with the last volume? another following series? can't figure it out.

whilst we are at it, opinions on the show if anyone else is watching it. thanks for your help.

Actually theres more like 24 eps with both arcs combined and 2 ep special arc (I haven't seen the special arc so im assuming its 2 eps to make 26 eps total). So 6 discs sounds about right.
logboy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:30 am Reply with quote
thanks for that : 26 it seems to be then. the IG website only talks about it up to about eps 15 or 16.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1