• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Street Fighter 6 Game's Trailer Reveals Terry Bogard's September 24 Release Date

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver Kirin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:56 pm Reply with quote
That trailer was jam-packed with Easter eggs and references, not just to Fatal Fury, but there were some cool references to the original Street Fighter II as well. It seems CAPCOM's developers made their homework, in the trailer you could see that Terry's moveset and appearence had call-backs from the original Fatal Fury: King of Fighter to his new City of the Wolves incarnation. A new Pao Pao Café branch being Terry's stage is fitting, Richard Meyer's Pao Pao Café from the original Fatal Fury was probably the first stage people picked in that game and is one of the most recurring stages in the Fatal Fury and King of Fighters franchise.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:58 pm Reply with quote
He looks spectacular! With that Fatal Fury hat, his classic and Wolves models, just everything!

And of course they had him fight Ken and Luke.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1