• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Streams 2nd Season of Megaton Musashi Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James02

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:25 am Reply with quote
I never thought Level 5 would allow this
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:38 am Reply with quote
Guess the game sold well enough to justify it. Not well enough to dub the first two seasons though.
malvarez1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:06 am Reply with quote
I’m glad it’s finally available. Season 1 is the far stronger season, but I still think the show as a whole is super underrated.

The game is really good too, and continues a bit past where the anime stops.
InNeedOfAName

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:14 am Reply with quote
Beatdigga wrote:
Guess the game sold well enough to justify it. Not well enough to dub the first two seasons though.

Considering they dropped all of the second season a week after they streamed the final episode of season 1, I assume they had licensed both season 1 and 2 from the start.

On a side note, I find it a bit weird that they streamed season 1 weekly but dropped all of season 2 in a day.
Glordit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:05 pm Reply with quote
InNeedOfAName wrote:
Beatdigga wrote:

Considering they dropped all of the second season a week after they streamed the final episode of season 1, I assume they had licensed both season 1 and 2 from the start.

On a side note, I find it a bit weird that they streamed season 1 weekly but dropped all of season 2 in a day.

Season 1 from episode 3 was constantly late. Sometimes only streaming the following day. Guessing they just decided to work on them both and dump season 2 instead of having a fragmented release again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1