• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Partners With Indonesia's Telkomsel to Provide Subscription Packages

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshYA27#950563

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 6:22 am Reply with quote
Lumayan harganya, sayangnya kuotanya masih kurang sesuai dengan harga yang dipasang, tontonan Cruchyroll menguras kuota dengan cepat seperti kualitas 720p (HD) bisa hampir separuh 1 GB dalam 1 episode anime.
Yah... mungkin disarankan subskripsinya jika mau bayar dengan Google Play saja, dan kuota internet nya terpisah.
Tapi ini adalah langkah yang baik juga untuk memudahkan akses untuk menonton serial-serial anime dengan harga nya tersendiri.

(The price is worth it, but unfortunately the internet quota included in the packages not really suitable with the price, the Crunchyroll streaming in 720p (HD) can draining the quota really fast, it can reach half of 1 GB internet quota in just one episode.
Well... maybe it best to subscribe with Google Play, and the internet packages purchase separately.
But this information can be a good step to provide easy access to watch anime series with it's own price.
BlueAlf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:45 am Reply with quote
I really hope the business division in Telkomsel has really thought this through.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1