• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Speed Racer Deal

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isaacada1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:48 pm Reply with quote
I received this over the Speed Racer ml.

Dear Member:

I want to take this opportunity to follow up my previous correspondence thanking you for your participation in Speedracer.Com.

It is because of the participation of people like you that Speed Racer is still such an important part of American popular culture. I'll be forwarding important new information about the Speed Racer buyout shortly.

I'm also writing because I wanted to make sure that you don't miss out on an opportunity to acquire the fabled Speed Racer 52 episode DVD Box Set. As you may already know, only 1,000 sets were authorized, and we are not allowed to do any more. Additionally, the company doesn't have any more inventory of the sets.

The good news is that my partner Katy received an allotment of sets some time back in lieu of a paycheck (times have been tight). As a result, we are able to make available 20 sets under a special offer, and for a special price.

We're trying to get sets into the hands of the widest variety of fans possible (rather than just collectors and speculators). As a member of Speedracer.Com, you are being notified of this offer. If you want to acquire on of these precious sets, please act promptly.

The special price for this offer (the lowest in nearly a year) -- is $289 (shipping and handling included). To learn more, and to buy -- click here: SPECIAL OFFER.
http://www.speedracerdsl.com/speedracer/DVD/dvd6.htm

PLEASE, only one (1) set per household. NOT FOR RESALE, please!

Thank you again for your participation in the Speed Racer community. It is much appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at: [email protected] if I can answer any questions or be of assistance in any way.

Respectfully,

Joe Castille, CEO
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1