• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
a good title

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loshmi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:58 am Reply with quote
i want to ask for a help about figure out something about the old anime that i watched as a kid (early 1990's i think), but i can't remember its title. it's sf-anime in which there's a group of chosen people from different parts of galaxy. they have to accomplish some tasks and prove themselves against other candidates. soon as they came to the spaceship they figure out that there's an intruder among them... among the others, there's a king who came to prove his worthy as a ruler, and a girl who wants to prove that she's worthy enough to become a man (literally).
thanks beforehand,
loshmi

Last edited by loshmi on Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:30 am Reply with quote
I strongly suggest you changing your subject title. With so many spammers and spambots with sex-related title you could be easily misidentified as a spammer. Furthermore, please use this thread for identifying anime.

For the title in question, I found Battle Athletes quite similar to the first part of your description, but 1) it was produced in the late 1990s and 2) I have only watched parts of it many years ago so I have no idea if there would be a king or "a girl who wants to be a man" in the latter part of the story.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
loshmi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:05 am Reply with quote
Thanks. I'll post this question on the place you send me a link for.
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:47 am Reply with quote
Since you have yet to post in the proper thread—They Were Eleven is the title for which you are looking.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1