• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FMA Stuff

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyborg 009

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quote
I've heard rumors online on several forums, and consulting Answerman didn't really help (checked his archive). The FMA movie, Conquerer of Shambala, was said to be released on DVD only on some sites, Hitting theatres for August for preview and October for a month, and some said only at cons.

The Truth, please? (No FMA Pun Intended)
God Gundam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:21 am Reply with quote
Cyborg 009 wrote:
I've heard rumors online on several forums, and consulting Answerman didn't really help (checked his archive). The FMA movie, Conquerer of Shambala, was said to be released on DVD only on some sites, Hitting theatres for August for preview and October for a month, and some said only at cons.

Don't trust those rumors. NO ONE has the FMA movie on R1 DVD yet.

Cyborg 009 wrote:

I don't get it.
hikaru393

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quote
the fullmetal alchemist movie dvd comes out sept 12th and it hits theaters at the end of august they alredy have the showings at funi9mationfilms.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:59 am Reply with quote
Cyborg 009 wrote:

The truth try using the encyclopedia instead of filling the forums with this junk.

If you want the limited edition version......ANN ENCYCLOPEDIA or if your into the regular edition ANN ENCYCLOPEDIA

Cyborg 009 wrote:
Hitting theatres for August for preview and October for a month, and some said only at cons.
It's already debut at Anime Expo and if you read the news you'll see that funimation is planning a theatrical release. So please actually try to look before posting all over the forums......
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1