• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bleach Episode 90...Connecting to Aizen?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darc_knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quote
I have just recently finished watching episode 90, and it seems as if the fillers are getting really interesting. spoiler[Renji even used Bankai! In addition, it seems as if Ichigo is about to go crazy and do a miracle come back again, even after being badly beat up. He might even use Bankai later on, and that is if he can, since he hasn't used it since he came back from Soul Society. It is still good to finally see Ichigo in some action with tough opponents.

Also in that episode, they mentioned something about Aizen in a long time. It was good to hear that, but then they don't seem to relate to anything... a little disappointing. For a moment, it seemed as if the Bounto and Aizen were related. I thought that the Bounto were teaming up with Aizen from all along; however, a little later, I figured I was wrong.

Anyways, how do you guys feel with this episode, or maybe the episodes with the Bounto? Does anyone think that these fillers will end soon, or just become longer? And, I've been wondering about the crazy weird looking thing that control's Ichigo once in a while. The thing that controls him and gives him an enormous amount of strength. What the hell is that? Is that something that Aizen was after? I'm kind of puzzled by it. ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
epixeltwin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quote
[Because intelligent and rational people type in all caps and use several exclamation points per sentence, right? Rolling Eyes --Nagi]
Stupidman007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Epixeltwin, I really don't think your reply was really necessary...

Ok back on topic, having read the manga up to the most recent chapter, I believe that the current fillers shouldn't have anything to do with the actual manga content, meaning Aizen. To me, the fillers started off poorly, with the start of the bounto, but seemed to picked up around episode 80 or so. However, the recent few episodes made me realize that things are just going in circles. Nobody really has been in any real fights, and the shinigami are just running around powerless. Such aren't the qualities that most Bleach fans seek for, me included. Hopefully, the fillers will end soon, but I'm thinking it'll be at least another 20 episodes.

Finally, Darc_knight, the thing that controls Ichigo is the hollow inside of him. If you paid attention to some of the later pre-filler episodes, you should be able to see that pretty easily. And no, Aizen wasn't after anything of Ichigo's, he was after spoiler[the thing that was in Rukia's soul]all along.
Darc_knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Stupidman007 wrote:

However, the recent few episodes made me realize that things are just going in circles. Nobody really has been in any real fights, and the shinigami are just running around powerless. Such aren't the qualities that most Bleach fans seek for, me included. Hopefully, the fillers will end soon, but I'm thinking it'll be at least another 20 episodes.

Finally, Darc_knight, the thing that controls Ichigo is the hollow inside of him. If you paid attention to some of the later pre-filler episodes, you should be able to see that pretty easily. And no, Aizen wasn't after anything of Ichigo's, he was after spoiler[the thing that was in Rukia's soul]all along.

I understand how you feel about the shinigami running around circles. It is kind of funny how they are trying to build up the stupid, or unimportant, characters up. However, I am interested in the girl with big boobs; I forgot her name, but I know that she is a vice captain and has an ability that makes the sword into dust, or something similar to that. The rest of the characters(shinigami), I don't care about at all.

I'm really hopping the fillers will end soon because this anime is getting worse and worse as more and more filler episodes are being aired. I hope the fillers end in another 20 episodes or less just as you said.

Um...spoiler[I remember that Aizen was after the thing inside Rukia, but is it not similar to what is inside Ichigo? Anyways, do you know how that Hollow got inside Ichigo in the first place?] I forgot most of those pre-filler episodes because I haven't seen Bleach in a long time; I saw the filler episodes after a long time later.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
Azathrael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:06 am Reply with quote
The "thing" that you're referring to is a hollow. spoiler[Ichigo has a hollow inside of him, as you probably saw in an earlier episode, and the hollow hasn't exactly "disappeared". Whenever Ichigo is on the verge of death, the stronger hollow inside of him takes over as an act of survival, a case all too familiar with Naruto]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1