• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Daily Video: Hatsune Miku Project Diva Ver. 2.5 PSP Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
championferret

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quote
I'm a huge Miku fan, but I don't really like the song Spica because they make her voice sound really weird and nasal/flat during the verses (she sounds much better in the choruses of the song).

That said I was kinda disappointed this video was just Spica, I was really hoping to get more info on this game! I already knew Spica was in it :C
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quote
For a game made for basically a DS type platform that wasn't too bad and a noticable improvment over the last version. Much more animated, but they still can't seem to get any eye movements. She's still staring blindly forward, oh well, can't expect much from a PSP, not like a PS3. Still that model looks 10 times better than the model they used for that Toyota commercial. Rolling Eyes
championferret

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quote
The PD games do have 'eye movement' though, and you see it in a few of the songs. (plus I've played around with it in Edit Mode, although I'm really not good at Edit Mode). In a lot of the videos where she's on stage though she looks ahead more...but that's mainly as she's looking at the 'audience' in those videos. In most of the others she seems to follow the camera.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1