• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Toonami UK....

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_James

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Has the schedule on toonami made anyone else want to cry yet?
Now theres just nothing on there to watch, I'd kill for them to reshow Tenchi or something else other than what they have on.... Crying or Very sad

http://www.hiddendimensions.net/toonami.gif

An example of whats on toonami tomorrow.... *sighs* so so bad... Crying or Very sad
Kisa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:26 am Reply with quote
there some anime shows on toonami like one piece on mondays and wednesday and some of the non anime shows are quite good
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:12 pm Reply with quote
That is sad. Megas is the best show, and that's not saying much. All those other shows are horrible (especially Static Shock, ugh). I think you guys in the UK have been screwed over. I'm guessing you don't even have Naruto.
waterboy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I am not sure if this is true but i have heard that naruto is going to be shown on toonami in the UK.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Assassin_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:32 am Reply with quote
waterboy wrote:
I am not sure if this is true but i have heard that naruto is going to be shown on toonami in the UK.

I woodnt put any faith in that. The only decent show on toonami is code lyoko an that aint even anime
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1