• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ah megami sama (ah my goddess) Tv second season?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jan S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:40 am Reply with quote
hi everybody...i'm new here @ animenewsnetwork, so i don't really know where to ask, so i opened a new thread for my question...

Is there someone who knows if there is a second season of ah megami sama tv? i mean they stopped airing at episode 24 Sad ...that was on the seventh of july 2005 i think..

unfortunately i can't speak japanese but there may be some clues on the official website : http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/

thanks, Jan
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:46 am Reply with quote
Jan S. wrote:
unfortunately i can't speak japanese but there may be some clues on the official website : http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/

I browsed its every page, yet there's no information about a second season.

Personally, I feel the ending of this TV version (4th adaptation, by the way) was very good for an anime adaptation with its manga counterpart still serializing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Jan S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:27 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:

I browsed its every page, yet there's no information about a second season.

It's a pity to hear that...i still hope that there might be a second season...because the manga is still going on... so they would have more than enough story for the tv episodes...
but thanks 2 dormcat for his fast answer, u guys at ANN are amazing Mr. Green

Anyways, if anybody has an information concerning a second season i would be pleased if u gave me a short answer,
thanks, Jan
Jan S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:51 pm Reply with quote
I just found something interessting ! Mr. Green
the only bad thing about is that babblefish only gave me some incomprehensible translation...but i think i figured out that there might be an episode 25 airing soon on the tbs-channel...am i right?

Here it is...it's from the official homepage of ah megami sama (http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/ )

第25話、TBSアニメフェスタ2005にて上映決定!
TVでは放送されなかった、「ああっ女神さまっ」の第25話がTBSアニメフェスタ2005にて上映されることが決定いたしました!
ご来場されるみなさま、お楽しみに!!

please! can anyone give me a translation ?!?
dormcat!! save me!!! Anime cry
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Jan S. wrote:
but i think i figured out that there might be an episode 25 airing soon on the tbs-channel...am i right?

It was aired exclusively at a special convention, Anime Festa. Sorry to tell you that it was on August 20-21.

I don't know much about what the so-called "unaired episode 25" could be. All I know is that it will be included in Japanese DVD vol. 9, which contains this ep. 25 and a special episode. The title of ep. 25 is "ああ、ウルドの小さな恋物語っ" (Ah! Urd's little love story!). No info on the special episode though; probably it's the recap episode (AKA ep 12.5).

By the way, a parody short episode is "Belldandy's Magical Classroom," which is included in R3 DVD vol. 1.

Jan S. wrote:
please! can anyone give me a translation ?!?
dormcat!! save me!!! Anime cry

Calm down, will you? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Jan S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:23 pm Reply with quote
ok so this is how it is ... so it doesn't seem like there will be any tv episodes... Sad
But i won't give up hoping for a miracle Anime smile

Anyways thanks @ dormcat for the speedy translation .. u should be in a fansubbing-group Wink

-Jan
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Jan S. wrote:
Anyways thanks @ dormcat for the speedy translation .. u should be in a fansubbing-group Wink

First, it's not true. My Japanese language skill is far from translator's level. Second, I'm afraid that I don't consider it as a compliment, especially here at ANN. Neutral

Read Teh Rules first.
Jan S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:14 pm Reply with quote
ohh i see Embarassed
but to be honest there are only 2 animes that i download from subbing groups... that is bleach and speed grapher...because there are being aired at the moment in japan...so there is no way i could buy them...
i didn't mean any harm by my comment i only thought that u are quite skilled Smile

sorry if i offended someone Anime cry

-Jan
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Jan S., you might want to take note of the forum rules, especially those concerning proper use of grammar & spelling. Your posts are a little bit difficult to read.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
crashnburn777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
Jan S., you might want to take note of the forum rules, especially those concerning proper use of grammar & spelling. Your posts are a little bit difficult to read.
i hate to be rude, but on this ENTIRE SITE you seem to be the ONLY one who really cares.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quote
crashnburn777 wrote:
Nagisa wrote:
i hate to be rude, but on this ENTIRE SITE you seem to be the ONLY one who really cares.

Because I enforce the rules, and functional grammar is one of them. Clean it up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quote
crashnburn777 wrote:

Not true. It's rather the other way around - you are one of a minority who don't care even the slightest bit. As a result, your posts are close to illegible.

Which is precisely why the Rules say that grammar and spelling aren't optional, and why Nagisa (and the other moderators) enforce this rule.

Quite a lot of us appreciate this rule. If you don't... you know where to go.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:44 am Reply with quote
crashnburn777 wrote:
Nagisa wrote:
Speak for yourself mate. Wink Back to the topic and if you want to know anything about a "new season" try the people who made it. http://www.aicanime.com/ Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1