• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Now Streaming: Spice and Wolf 1-13 sub/1-2 dub

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quote
I'm pleasantly surprised to see I can watch the Spice and Wolf videos. Too bad about Sister Princess, though. Already have Chance Pop Session on DVD, so not being able to stream it doesn't matter.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quote
Oh, this is cool. I've heard good things about the show, but since I don't care much for economics I didn't want to go for a blind buy. So thanks for streaming this ANN.
the Rancorous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Wow, Sister Princess is still alive? I'd like to know how it escaped natural selection, lol! Razz
bwcbwc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quote
the Rancorous wrote:
Wow, Sister Princess is still alive? I'd like to know how it escaped natural selection, lol! Razz

Alive, but mutated. Even the sub version is dubbed (at least at the beginning of the first ep.). Looks like they messed up their links/uploads.

I didn't even remember what it was until I heard that annoying opener and saw the harem.
jsevakis
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quote
bwcbwc wrote:
Alive, but mutated. Even the sub version is dubbed (at least at the beginning of the first ep.). Looks like they messed up their links/uploads.

ARGH, I messed up the encodes! Folks, this is what happens when you try to encode 300 episodes simultaneously. Stuff gets screwed up.

Redoing now. This'll take a little while. (sigh)
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Justin, I just wanna hug you and whisper in your ear, "It's OK". You'll then start crying and hug me really hard, but by that time I'll be gone since I was just a figment of your imagination caused by a hallucination since you're doing so much work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
the Rancorous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Justin, I just wanna hug you and whisper in your ear, "It's OK". You'll then start crying and hug me really hard,

If he spends too much time re-encoding the show, he might start repeatedly calling you "brother-dearest" while sobbing. Razz
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quote
If there's one thing I can say about Sister Princess, it taught me 12 different ways to say "brother", though that is about it.

I still don't know why the heck I watched RePure though. Now that was a total waste of time =\
jsevakis
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 am Reply with quote
the Rancorous wrote:
If he spends too much time re-encoding the show, he might start repeatedly calling you "brother-dearest" while sobbing. Razz

I don't know about the "brother dearest" part, but I can assure you, I will definitely be sobbing.
Brand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Well, I figured I would check out Spice and Wolf because I was curious. I kind of thought it would be boring but I was really intrigued by the whole concept. I ended up watching seven episodes last night, it was really enjoyable and not boring to me at all. So thank you guys for putting such great stuff up on the site.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1