• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking for online store selling trading cards.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know of any (english language) online stores with a diverse selection of trading cards? By diverse I mean other than Yu-gi-oh or Inuyasha. For instance, I'm currently collecting DN Angel and I wanted to find Last Exile. I'm more interested in trading cards for harder to find series - not so much playing cards or card games. I've tried doing web searches but those usually lead me to card trading sites. Any help would be appreciated thanks! Very Happy
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Sure do, here's a short list:

Anime Gamers USA
Animaxis
Anime Depot

There are actually a lot of sites out there, the trouble is finding one that doesn't sell bootleg anime and CDs as well.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:48 pm Reply with quote
...or finding sites that are able to keep the legitimate items in stock! That's the trouble with finding rare items like some trading card series; A lot of online stores seem to sell out of anything I'd be interested in before I even get there...

But thanks a lot for the help- I checked those sites out and was really impressed with the selection, particularly at Anime Gamers USA Smile .
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1