• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Moon Phase anime vs manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manicli

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Hey I'm almost finished watching moon phase and I'm wondering if the anime covers all of the manga? If not does it branch off somewhere or is only part of the manga adapted?
murph76

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quote
The manga continues on past where the anime ends. I think the story's pretty much the same between the two, but it's been years since I watched or read either. TokyoPop canceled the manga before it finished its english run, so its incomplete and out of print
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quote
I watched the anime first so when I looked at the manga, I was REALLY disappointed in the artwork compared to the anime's. Got bored and dropped it, sorry to say.
Xanas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quote
I think the anime leaves off at an ok place. Not really a complete ending but I don't recall being thoroughly disappointed. I'm actually intending to watch it again sometime, but probably not really soon if I keep picking up too many shows each season ...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1