• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Scryed question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animalia555

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:40 pm Reply with quote
In my fighting manga post where I asked peoplle to name various fighting mangas someone mentioned Scryed as one. I was wondering if anybody else agreed with this? How about for the anime?
Kagemusha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Why didn't you just keep it to that post? Its pointless to keep starting new threads when there are existing ones already on the topic. But yes, Scryed is a fighting manga in my opinion.
Shinotaku14
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Scryed is certainly an action anime/manga and there is a great deal of fighting in it, but I don't know if I would classify it as 'fighting'. It doesn't exactly follow the "ooo, lets have tournament to find out who's strongest" storyline. Course, thats usualy a good thing.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
animalia555

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:22 pm Reply with quote
To quote from the lexicon a fighting anime/manga is "where extremely powerful warriors duke it out amongst each other with various forms of martial arts and superpowers. Typical examples of this include Dragon Ball Z, Flame of Recca and Rurouni Kenshin." As for why I started a new thread the old one wasn't geeting any more replies.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1