• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What the name of the songs on Inuyasha when Kagome.....

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyAyame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:42 am Reply with quote
finally realizes that she is in love with him? (she is at the sacred tree) I think its esp 47 or 48, I'm not sure. Rolling Eyes

And there's another song that is being played when kagome and Inuyasha are at the well and she says "We both have the same desire to be with you" to Inuyasha. She says this when she describes the bond between her and Kikyo. See I'm trying to find that soundtrack so that I can buy it. I believe that's its a piano score.
Please help! Sad

Opps. I'm new here so if you can do this for me, I would appreciate this alot!!! Razz
LadyAyame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Umm. I guess nobody knows. Crying or Very sad
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:03 pm Reply with quote
#1. Please be patient.
#2. Because not everyone may have access to the episodes you're talking about.
LadyAyame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quote
#1-I'm not being impatient.
#2- It's not that serious if nobody doesn't know than oh well. But if a person does know that would be a big help too.

I just realized that when I was in this forum so chill.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:22 pm Reply with quote
LadyAyame wrote:
#1-I'm not being impatient.
#2- It's not that serious if nobody doesn't know than oh well. But if a person does know that would be a big help too.

I just realized that when I was in this forum so chill.

No need to tell anyone to "chill." I think Liann was perfectly justified in telling you to be patient. If someone knows the answer, they will respond. Until then, just wait. Not everyone's online all the time.
HypnoticTea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:43 am Reply with quote
Hm . . .I know the episode you're talking about, but I would have to see it to know what song you're talking about. But if you really can't wait for long while, till that certain episode comes on I give you suggestions.

*Look it up online.
*I would try either soundtrack OST2 or OST3
*Ask someone who knows a lot about Inuyasha, or anime soundtracks.

That is all the suggestions that I have to offer. I wish you the best of luck! Because I went through with the same dilema with one of the Cowboy Bebop songs, and I went nuts until I found it ^___^ Good luck.
fluffy-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:12 pm Reply with quote
Hey Idea i have all allt he inuyasha episodes to 145. So bear with me but i think i can help you out. Can you tell me if there are any owrds in it. themn i wan look in my archive. I have a large collection of j-pop and i am sure i can find it for you if i don't Fell free to e-mail me regarding the song and episodes. I am a big inu-san fan. Shocked
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:55 am Reply with quote
Track 23, OST 1, "Destiny and Love." At least that's what I heard and had predicted based on the episode you pointed out.

I checked every song on OST 2, and not a single piece was even close. I know it's not on OST 3 because OST 3 came out WAY after that episode and most likely wouldn't even have to be put on there, but I'll check it again just to make sure (don't have it with me currently, it's at home). With all that said, the only option left is OST 1. I checked it, and heard something similar.

I'm not sure if it's the exact same thing, but it had a vocal quality (chanting with intstrumental accompaniment, I think), and I believe the piece in the episode was pretty close.

Sorry it took so long, but I kept forgetting to check the episode Razz. Hope this helps!
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quote
I checked OST 3 yesterday, and track 18 also sounds pretty close. Unfortunatley, I don't have a translation for the name yet.

Just thought I'd let you know. Wink
LadyMaraGrandchester

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:43 am Reply with quote
I have that beatiful song I cry always when I see that episode! its in the OST 1, and the name of the song are " Forever love", I have the mp3 if you like contact me in the messenger of hotmail and I give you!

See you gang!

Lady Mara Grandchester alias "Mrs. Inuyasha" Very Happy
Depression

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:23 am Reply with quote
Do you know what song on the OST 1?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1