• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kids anime still in Japan.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizard55

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:27 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know/have ideas of which kids animes will be probably licensed for America soon?? or will on tv sometime??

I glanced through the encyclopedia at the newest animes and one that looks kind of kiddish is Marshmallow Times. I wonder if this will be on tv sometime over here..lol
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:38 am Reply with quote
I'm kinda surprised none of the networks have picked up Dragon Drive, maybe Bandai didn't try finding a buyer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pluster World was brought over soon (still haven't watched it, but really want to), and maybe Gashbell too (again, haven't seen it).

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
wizard55

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:45 am Reply with quote
never heard of those last two but Dragon Drive is pretty cool!! I bought the first dvd of it.
wizard55

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:41 am Reply with quote
I just looked up that Pluster World and oh boy!! that looks just like Pokemon!! Even the creatures look alot like some of the pokemon.

Anyone else want to post and stuff....if you dont know whats coming out or is just brand new in japan you can go to the Anime section of the site and on the right side of the screen click on custom and then make sure you click tv series, unlicensed, and production date.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1