• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
William Hung Does Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeeroYuy135

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:44 pm Reply with quote
ok, this may be a more scarier thought than the Naruto licensing by 4Kids...

William Hung, the "She Bangs" guy, sings various anime songs from Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Gundam Wing, Inuyasha, Kenshin, Evangelion, and other famous anime. See him take on songs like Melissa, White Reflection, Freckles, Sakura Saku, Cruel Angel Thesis, and other songs.

(its just a thought, i bet many of you would go like...what???)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Inu-Yasha

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Sessh thats a lot...I didn't that he did that or even an idea who the heck he is...hmmm some of those are my favorites too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:25 pm Reply with quote
...is this like that hypothetical thing where you stuck Gundam Wing characters in the cast of a second-rate disaster movie?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:49 pm Reply with quote
To which I say bleh... though this isn't really related to anime at all then. Playing hypothetical situations just doesn't make much sense. Now if he had actually done these songs... that would be another story.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
HeeroYuy135

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
...is this like that hypothetical thing where you stuck Gundam Wing characters in the cast of a second-rate disaster movie?

even worst...when I had that idea when Quatre became California governor (if anyone remembers that far back) its not an actual idea though, but i wanted to share it just to see the recations...

and yes, that idea of the second rate movie with anime characters was dropped...hey, i forgot about it anyway...

GO KINGS!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mr Mania

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:08 am Reply with quote
Quote:
its not an actual idea though, but i wanted to share it just to see the recations...

Here's the thing,don't. Its a waste of time for anyone reading and a watse of thread space.
RedvsBlue

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:04 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if he'll sing "she bangs" for a hentai? Laughing

That's quite suprising and I would like to listen to some of these songs he does for anime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1